Unincorporated area of Beatty, Nevada and North to Scotty's Junction.
- Residents in the Central Beatty area can put three (3) 32 gallon cans out for collection for base price.
- Residents purchase their own cans.
- Collection is made weekly.
- Residents in the rural area receive service every other week or monthly. Call for details regarding specific locations.
- Call us in advance for extra garbage. Extra garbage must be bagged. An additional fee is charged.
- Vacation "holds" are available if customer doesn't need collection for two (2) weeks or more. Call us in advance of departure and then call to resume service.
- Residents may subscribe to bin service. Bins available in sizes from 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 cubic yards.
- Collection is made once, twice or three times per week in the Central Beatty area.
- Collection is made every other week or monthly in rural areas. Call for details.
- Temporary storage boxes available in different sizes:
- 8' x 20'
- 8' x 24'
- 8' x 26'
- Secure metal boxes which are lockable.
- Bins available in sizes from 1 to 6 cubic yards.
- Collection can be made once, twice, or three times per week in the Central Beatty area.
- Collection in rural areas occurs every other week or once per month. Call for details regarding specific locations.
No collections are made on Thanksgiving Day
, Christmas Day
or New Year's Day
Bins in all sizes, 1 to 6 cubic yards, are available for temporary rental.
20 and 30 cubic yard debris boxes are available for large clean-ups, remodels or construction projects.
To Start Service
Call us at (775) 553-2033, fax us at (775) 727-5832, or visit us at 1410 E. Mesquite Avenue, in Pahrump.
A New Customer Information Form must be completed prior to the start of service. This can be done by mail and/or fax. You can download the new customer information forms:
New Residential Customer Information Form
Business Customer Information Form
An advance payment and a photo ID is required for all new services.
Residential customers are billed quarterly and bills are due and payable within 30 days of invoice. Bills may be paid by cash, check or credit card ( Visa and MasterCard ). An online bill payment option is available - click here
Commercial and multifamily customers are billed monthly and bills are due and payable within 30 days of invoice. Bills may be paid by cash, check or credit card ( Visa and MasterCard ).
Payments may be made by mail to P.O. Box 1268, Pahrump, Nevada 89041.
Payments may be delivered to our office at 1410 E. Mesquite Avenue in Pahrump. An after-hours payment drop box is located before the first set of gates to our office. This drop box is flush with the fence.
Bulky Item Collection
Bulky items such as furniture and appliances or items which will not fit in your garbage cart can be collected separately from regular garbage service. There is a fee for service. Call us at (775) 553-2033 to arrange for collection.
Dead Animal Removal
- Residential collection services available for removal of domestic dead animals.
- Large animals such as horses and cows
- Small animals such as dogs and cats
- This service not available to commercial enterprises.
Medical waste collection services available to:
- Doctor's Offices
- Dental Offices
- Medical Laboratories
- Veterinary Offices
Weather Related Service Changes
Heavy rains can create impassable roads and interfere with normal collection routes. In these cases, special arrangements are made quickly to provide services.
- Bins are placed in central locations or serviceable areas.
- A special four-wheel drive collection vehicle is dispatched to provide service until the roads are passable.
Hazardous Waste is strictly prohibited in all garbage carts, garbage bins and debris boxes. This includes all paints, thinners, pesticides, oils, herbicides, and similar products.
For more information on hazardous waste disposal, contact US Ecology at americanecology.com or Nye County at nyecounty.net.
Residents and businesses can drop-off recyclables at:
- Rebel Gas Station
102 E. Hwy. 95, Beatty
Open daylight hours/7 days per week
Please help keep drop-off sites clean. Put all materials inside bins. Empty all food and liquid from containers.
Click Here for information about what is recyclable (English/Spanish).
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Call us at (775) 553-2033, fax us at (775) 727-5832, or visit us at 1410 E. Mesquite Avenue in Pahrump.
You can also Contact us via email.